Found this at the Season Pass office – notice is says “More water than ever before”? That’s ’cause Roller Soaker is out and a spray pad and seating is in. One less coaster, more water. Hmm….
Park operating dates for 2013
- Springtime in the Park: March 29-31, April 6-7, April 13-14
- Early Summer Season (weekends beginning Friday): May 3-5, May 10-12, May 17-19
- Summer Season (open every day): May 22-September 2
- Boardwalk opens May 25
- Fall Season (Sat/Sun only): Sept 7-8, Sept 14-14, Sept 21-22, Sept 28-29
- Hersheypark in the Dark:- Oct 18-20, Oct 25-27, Nov 1-3
- Christmas Candylane: Nov 15-Dec 31 (certain days only, not yet advertised)
I just took this picture of the Arena on 7/1/2012 and if I took it again today it’d look a lot different due to a four alarm fire yesterday.
The cause is still unknown and fortunately very little damage was done to the Arena and no damage was sustained by Hersheypark. The park remained open during the fire.
Pennlive.com has the article (and a picture that I can’t believe is possible, is Skyrush really that close to the Arena?) here.